MEMBERSHIP AT LHC
How to Become a Member
- Respond to the invitation extended after each sermon to salvation and membership. You will be asked to come forward to receive the right hand of fellowship from the Pastor and congregation.
- Attend a New Members orientation which will be offered at announced times. This brief meeting will provide attendees an opportunity to have questions about the church answered and to make a commitment to salvation and or membership.
Benefits of Membership
- Membership enables persons to join in with what God is doing through the vibrant, viable, vital fellowship of LHC.
- Membership allows the Pastoral team to assess your spiritual gifts and skills so that those gifts can be utilized in the ministries of the church. You must be a member to serve in leadership positions and in our core ministries.
- Membership gives you access to:
- Infant Dedications
- Spiritual Counseling
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Wedding Services
- Funeral Services, etc.
Expectations of Members
- Be a follower of Jesus and daily practice the lifestyle of discipleship as taught by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
- Regularly attend the Sunday morning worship service.
- Support the work of the church through their time, talents and treasure; giving at least the tithe as commanded by the Lord.
- Take advantage of small group meetings and the learning opportunities offered at various times throughout the year at LHC.